CODE OF CONDUCT
1. All participants are requested to strictly follow the rules of the venue at all time.
2. Only dance shoes or soft sole sneakers are allowed at the venue during Workshops, Socials and Parties
3. Current LOCAL rules and regulatations should be adhered to as required by the Organizer and venue.
4. The Organizer is not responsible for any lost items left unsecured at the venue.
5. During party time in the evening, security will be entitled to check your bags if asked (no drinks or food are allowed).
6. Once purchased, the tickets are non-refundable. However,
a) you can transfer your ticket to another guest without fee before Dec 25, or transfer your pass to the next festivals in 2024.
b) If the festival does not take place, you can receive a refund or transfer your pass to the next festivals in 2024.
7. All participants MUST wear the congress wrist band AT ALL TIMES. Failing to wear your wrist band may disallow you to enter the venue by the organizers/security. Replaced Wristbands are charged at AED 200.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries which are not in the best interests of the festival.
9. Smoking is not allowed inside thefestival venue (unless in the designated area).
10. Any violent action will be reported to venue security which can result in contacting the local authorities.
11. Any resolution to conflicts among festival participants will be decided upon by the Organizers at their discretion. Organizers will act in line with the spirit of the festival.
12. Attendees causing damage to festival and/or venue properties will be subject to reimbursement based on the UAE Law.
13. To ensure all the attendees enjoy high quality, balanced and safe workshops, the Organizers reserve the right to restrict the number of participants per workshop.
14. Even though Organizers take necessary measures they are not responsible for “artists no show” situations. There will be no reimbursement for tickets due to “artist no-show”.
15. Any further inquiry can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org